Business Continuity Management Foundation based on ISO22301
Business continuity management is a holistic management process that identifies potential threats
to an organization and the impacts to business operations those threats, if realized, might cause. It
provides a framework for building organizational resilience with the capability of an effective
response that safeguards the interests of its key stakeholders, reputation, brand and valuecreating
Everyone in the organization must be aware of the Business and its Continuity.
Course Duration: 16 hours / 2 days
At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies to:
- the context of the organization in relation to planning for and managing of business continuity
- the purpose of the business continuity management system (BCMS)
- the importance of management commitment in planning for and managing the business
- the roles, responsibilities and authorities of staff involved in planning for and managing
- the purpose of risk assessment in planning for and managing business continuity
- the supporting elements of the BCMS
- the elements of the operational part of the BCMS
- the operation of BIA and Risk Assessment
- the organizational strategy and the related procedures
- the evaluation of the BCMS performance
- the Act stage of PDCA in business continuity
The course will revert to a standard training class.
A whiteboard, flip chart and a Projector/Beamer will be required
Course Student Material:
Delegates receive a copy of the classroom material.
- Examination type - Paper-based multiple-choice questions
- Number of questions - 40
- Pass mark - 65%
- Open book/notes - No
- Electronic equipment/aides permitted - No
- Time allotted for examination - 60 minutes
A certificate is awarded by EXIN when the candidates pass the exam.
ISO22301 – Business Continuity Management Foundation
Date: 10/10, 11/10
Course fee: HK$4,000 (including Exam fee)